Hey babes! Today I'm finally kicking off my 'How to Style' series by sharing 7 ways to style mom jeans! :) Mom jeans were definitely the most requested video topic for this series so far, but don't worry I have so many more to come, especially as we approach winter!! Today I'm sharing 7 different outfit ideas and ways to style mom jeans all based around my personal style and what I like to wear.
I definitely tried to add some variety beyond the go to's that you're maybe already familiar with. I also tried to do kind of a talk through for each outfit for why I chose to pair each thing with the jeans!
The mom jeans I’m wearing are Levi 501’s that I bought from TJ Maxx, so unfortunately I can’t find a link to these EXACT jeans, but I do have a few similar options that I will link! :)
Nearly Identical Mom Jeans: https://go.magik.ly/ml/g5yh/
Similar Option: https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0fe/
Similar Option: https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0ff/
- O U T F I T 1 -
* Striped Tee: https://go.magik.ly/ml/fah7/
* White Sneakers: https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0fh/
- O U T F I T 2 -
* Rolling Stones Band Tee (Similar Option): https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0fg/
* Tan Denim Jacket: https://go.magik.ly/ml/fahr/
* White Converse: https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0fi/
- O U T F I T 3 -
* Cozy Pullover: https://go.magik.ly/ml/ge1y/
* Moccasins: https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0fk/
- O U T F I T 4 -
* Black Bodysuit: https://go.magik.ly/ml/g5yj/
* Striped Button-up (Similar Option): https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0fn/
* Black Slides: https://go.magik.ly/ml/g5yj/
- O U T F I T 5 -
* Black Moto Jacket: https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0fq/
* Nude Lacey Cami (Similar Option): https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0fr/
* Black Belt: https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0ft/
* Chelsea Booties: https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0ft/
- O U T F I T 6 -
* White Tee: https://go.magik.ly/ml/g5y4/
* Camel Colored Coat: https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0g8/
* Gold Platform Sneakers (Similar Option 1): https://go.magik.ly/ml/gsca/
* Gold Platform Sneakers (Similar Option 2): https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0g0/
- O U T F I T 7 -
* Black Cami: https://go.magik.ly/ml/gsca/
* Maroon Cardigan: https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0g3/
* Black Bootie w/ Clear Heel: https://go.magik.ly/ml/h0fw/
What did you guys think of my first episode of my 'How to Style' series?! Let me know if you guys have any requests for future episodes!
☀ SHOP MY PRESETS!! :) - http://bit.ly/JessPresets ☀
All the love,
♡ Keep up with me ♡
Subscribe here on YouTube: https://goo.gl/KyUcD5
Dote: https://goo.gl/eZey5Z (Get $5 Dote credit with my code: JESS)
♡ Business & Sponsorship Inquiries ♡
If you are a company interested in working with me, or would like me to review your product(s), please email me at - [email protected]
♡ Where I Get My Music ♡
Honestly so amazing! Use my link and get a free one month trial! :)
♡ FAQs ♡
- How old are you? 23
- Where do you live? Los Angeles, CA (but currently on the go)
- How tall are you? 5'2
- Do you have a boyfriend/husband? Married to my amazing husband :)
-What do you use to edit? PREMIERE
- What camera do you use to film? Canon G7X for vlogs, Mavic Air for drone shots & a Canon 5D / 6D for everything else
- What do you use for light? Natural light / Ring Light
- Are you filipino? Yes, I'm half!
♡ A Bit More About Me ♡
Hi cute friends, I'm Jessica Neistadt. I'm a 23 year old lifestyle, travel, and style / fashion daily vlogger living in beautiful, sunny Los Angeles, California. i'm currently on the go, so make sure you keep an eye out for my travel vlogs. Tune in for more of my videos like huge hauls, capsule wardrobes, styling tips, daily vlogs, get ready with me's (grwm), travel vlogs, morning routines, night routines, how to look stylish on a budget, how to always look good, come thrift with me, thrift store hauls, couple vlogs, expectations vs. reality, music playlist favs, current playlists, monthly favorites and so much more! Hopefully you stick along. See you in my next video!
Psalm 46:5 ♡
This video is all about mom jeans, how to style series, how to style mom jeans, mom jeans outfit ideas, what to wear with mom jeans, mom jeans outfits, styling mom jeans, 7 ways to style mom jeans, ways to wear mom jeans, ways to style mom jeans, how to wear mom jeans for school, how to style high waisted jeans, how to wear mom jeans in the winter, and jessica neistadt style.
♡ Disclaimer / FTC ♡
This is not a sponsored video. I share only products that I love and all opinions are my own. Some product links are affiliate links that I do make a small commission from. Thanks for supporting my channel! :D
Happy Sunday babes! Hope you're all having a lovely relaxing day. :)
Did you guys have a favorite outfit?? Let me know below! Honestly I think I like them all- probably because they're all outfits I literally wear hahaha :)
ps. I also have a new blog post you guys can check out as well: http://bit.ly/2PFT119 ♡
#HeyJess My favorite flower is the hydrangea! Nerdy fact: their colors depend on the pH of the soil they're in and their leaves are slightly poisonous! The flowers may be super common but i find these bundles of flowers super gorgeous. Love ya !
The very notion of "taking a break" from the one you love is often times misinterpreted as a somewhat cowardly way of ending the relationship without stating so bluntly for public consumption. In fact, what some refer to as ones "need for space from the partner" does appear to be a legitimate cry for just that -- space . It turns out that its not just men who crave solitude and withdraw into that dark room to spend quiet time inside their so-called man cave .
In this day and age, the traditional stigma that has long accompanied a couples decision to take a break from their relationship is gradually fading as a thing of the past. Its become increasingly clear that deciding to give each other space does not necessarily equal breaking up in the direct sense of the term. At times, it can be a healthy option -- that is, of course, depending on how it is that one or both of the partners plan to spend their individual time apart.
Based on my humble experience, Ive come to discover eight simple advantages that go hand in hand with this difficult yet (more often than not) mutually beneficial decision for two people to step aside and regroup.
If the good old AAA (Apology, Affection and a promise of Action) fails to work, and a quick fix a la "sorry" and "I love you" turns out to be nothing more but a momentary band-aid, you know taking a break may just be the answer.
Stepping aside and finding yourself can be vital, especially after years of coexisting in a committed, long-term relationship.
Give yourself and your partner the opportunity to let your heart(s) grow fonder. Ever miss the feeling of actually missing your other half? An emotion well worth revisiting, thats for sure!