This is the full, in-depth, unbiased and detailed review of the Nivea men duo deodorant.
In this video, you will learn the good and bad about this product, along with its user experience and long lastingness.
P.S. The bottle doesn't leak that much now, it was an initial leak which is not very prominent now.
This video is not sponsored. I have purchased this product for my personal use and am sharing my experience with it.
Product details -
Price - Rs.250
Quantity - 100ml
Packaging - 3.5/5
Fragrance - 4/5
Verdict - ???
Purchase links -
1. Amazon :
Active Fresh - https://amzn.to/2HcG4J4
Summer Fresh - https://amzn.to/2ARhIPq
2. Flipkart :
Active Fresh - http://fkrt.it/FnauALuuuN [199/-]
Summer Fresh - http://fkrt.it/XHH6Y2NNNN
*** Click here to buy my BLACK RING - https://amzn.to/2LiX3rO ***
My top picks in products -
1. Coconut oil - https://amzn.to/2AO8vI3
2. Hair fall control hair oil - https://amzn.to/2yTarOh
3. Chia seeds - https://amzn.to/2zvJ9gj
4. Green tea - https://amzn.to/2D42uZs
5. Vitamin D3 + K2 - https://amzn.to/2JGQOgs
6. Omega 3 fish oil - https://amzn.to/2OpsccJ
7. TMC argan and geranium beard oil - https://amzn.to/2zzK53s
8. The Mens Lab beard oil - https://amzn.to/2PEK5ZW
9. Men deserve beard softener - https://amzn.to/2F5eTPg
10. Apple cider vinegar - https://amzn.to/2yU9GUZ
11. Coconut vinegar - https://amzn.to/2yPmFY4
12. Menganic face scrub - https://amzn.to/2yX2CXE
13. Mamaearth charcoal face wash - https://amzn.to/2D7xBDd
14. Mamaearth face wash for dry skin - https://amzn.to/2yRpMyM
15. Mamaearth face wash for oily skin - https://amzn.to/2JIs1sr
16. TMC beard wax - https://amzn.to/2PELZd2
17. Zofla rose water - https://amzn.to/2zv2XAp
18. Nutritional yeast for B vitamins - https://amzn.to/2OqvgFz
19. Rosemary essential oil - https://amzn.to/2yPqegU
20. Tea tree essential oil - https://amzn.to/2yUDVLI
21. Lavender essential oil - https://amzn.to/2JNBleN
22. Hibiscus essential oil - https://amzn.to/2JI7Smc
23. Aloe vera gel - https://amzn.to/2JLJaS8
24. Kailash jeevan cream - https://amzn.to/2PK2uV9
25. Argan oil - https://amzn.to/2yWFbhd
26. Almond oil - https://amzn.to/2D5QNBr
27. Shea butter for dry skin - https://amzn.to/2D3kUcN
28. Body butter for moisturising - https://amzn.to/2P9foMS
29. Eucalyptus oil - https://amzn.to/2D6xsQt
30. Cinthol deo stick - https://amzn.to/2APMQzg
31. Frankinscence essential oil for skin - https://amzn.to/2D1GOgB
32. Beardo shampoo for dry hair - https://amzn.to/2PKj33c
33. Keraglo AD for dandruff - https://amzn.to/2D7TSBc
34. Mamaearth shampoo for normal to oily scalp - https://amzn.to/2JI3yUe
35. Menganic face wash - https://amzn.to/2FeZzzY
36. Dove soap - https://amzn.to/2D5AOmR
37. Johnson baby soap - https://amzn.to/2APNuga
38. Mamaearth baby shampoo for beard - https://amzn.to/2zv5AlL
39. Chamomile tea for sleep - https://amzn.to/2PHJKWi
40. The Men's lab beard wash - https://amzn.to/2Ote8ix
You can become an official donor/sponsor to this channel - https://www.patreon.com/BeardedChokra
[please make sure you have a Paypal account/credit card]
You can get paid consultation on the CALLME4 app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=callme.ve
[please link PayTm account] [search for abhijeetbhansali]
Social media links -
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/beardedchokra/
Snapchat - abhijeet_b15
Twitter - https://twitter.com/AbhijeetB_15
Zomato - https://www.zomato.com/abhijeet_bhansali15
Business Email - [email protected]
Song: Leonell Cassio - Worth A Try (ft. Serena Rutledge)
Music promoted by FreeMusicWave.
#BeardedChokra #Nivea #NiveaDuo #NiveaDeo #NiveaMen
Bearded Brother.. can you please suggest a good pre styler.. I researched argon oil is good to apply on hair before blow drying.. but is it absorbed quickly or felt oily or sticky..?? I found Qraa argon oil with rosemary and vit E.. is it good?? Kindly say
Bhaiya palm oil par ek video bnaiye plz qunki har khane wale saman me aaj kal wahi use kiya jaa rha h chahe parle ka biscuit ho ya haldiram ka namkeen kya ye oil sahi h ya galat plz video bna ke hme samjhaye jise hme pta chal sake plzz bhaiya
Abhijeet bhai make a video on perfumes & deodorants that lasts long about 8-10 hrs in a day(especially outdoors), and also which smells elegant.. so whomsoever want a video on long-lasting perfumes & deodorants should hit the like button, and let bhai know.......
The very notion of "taking a break" from the one you love is often times misinterpreted as a somewhat cowardly way of ending the relationship without stating so bluntly for public consumption. In fact, what some refer to as ones "need for space from the partner" does appear to be a legitimate cry for just that -- space . It turns out that its not just men who crave solitude and withdraw into that dark room to spend quiet time inside their so-called man cave .
In this day and age, the traditional stigma that has long accompanied a couples decision to take a break from their relationship is gradually fading as a thing of the past. Its become increasingly clear that deciding to give each other space does not necessarily equal breaking up in the direct sense of the term. At times, it can be a healthy option -- that is, of course, depending on how it is that one or both of the partners plan to spend their individual time apart.
Based on my humble experience, Ive come to discover eight simple advantages that go hand in hand with this difficult yet (more often than not) mutually beneficial decision for two people to step aside and regroup.
If the good old AAA (Apology, Affection and a promise of Action) fails to work, and a quick fix a la "sorry" and "I love you" turns out to be nothing more but a momentary band-aid, you know taking a break may just be the answer.
Stepping aside and finding yourself can be vital, especially after years of coexisting in a committed, long-term relationship.
Give yourself and your partner the opportunity to let your heart(s) grow fonder. Ever miss the feeling of actually missing your other half? An emotion well worth revisiting, thats for sure!